Sept. or Oct. 2012

psdisney

Planning a trip for the Fall, trying to decide between a week in Sept. or Oct. (avoiding the holidays in both months). For those that have been recently can you give me pros and cons of each! Thank you!

koryadams

September is a great time to go! I went September 2010 and it's one of the least crowded times. Now I know in October it may get a little more crowded because of Halloween and such. If I were you, I would pick September!

Upvote 0

jhastings74

When we lived in FL and had Resident Passes, we would go really often in both months. Between the two, September was generally less crowded...but often much warmer and humid than October, especially in the evenings. October evenings could be really, really pleasant. So, if the weather is not an issue for you (and you are in Hurricane Season in either month, so that's a non-issue...) than I'd say as far as crowds go, September is a little better. We'd always drop our kids off at school and drive there for the day until it was time to go pick them up. Very low crowds during the week in September.

Upvote 0

jayhawkmickey

We have gone the last two weeks in September in 09 & 11 and it's been great. MNSSHP is going on and the parks are still decorated for fall. It's hot but not awful. Crowds were not bad at all and we walked on a lot of rides and the lines were only 10-15 min for the popular rides like sorin and test track. The one thing I didn't like is that "Tinkerbell's crane" is putting up the Christmass decorations at that time and the stupid crane is in some of our castle pictures. Not sure when she puts her crane away, or if you are better at photo shop than I am, but that's my only complaint about September.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom