Semi regular WDW exec shuffle

asianway

Original Poster
Laughing place is reporting the typical shake up of VPs. Is anyone out?

SaucyBoy

In the Parks
No
I lol at myself for ever thinking I had shot at these VP gigs when I was just a simple merch coordinator in WSW.

Lilofan

Leading to the never ending construction looking for a solution where there wasn't a problem.
Its 2023, not like some who still live and yearn for the past in a narrow blinded mindset. Fortunately our country has moved on .TWDC who I admire and support is at the forefront leading the way away from this mindset.

Last edited:

Lilofan

Those were different times. BUT I'm on my way to be principal of a local school one day so I guess it works out
How so different ? Moving up the food chain takes hard work, lucky breaks, making tough calls, exceeding expectations, impressing the food chain levels above you etc . As Walt said

It is time to stop talking and start doing

Lilofan

I’ll miss Sarah Riles at DAK. Actually seemed like a great VP that cared about cast. At least she’s only moving to Magic Kingdom.
A much bigger responsibility in MK and I hope she does well. A former executive who cared a lot about the cast was Dan Cockerell but he retired at an early age and he travels the world as a motivational speaker always referring to his Disney background .

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom