Selfie Stick at Disney World?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JellyFishQueenie

Original Poster
So I was thinking of bringing a selfie stick to the parks, however during my research to found one I discover that this month they banned selfie sticks?

I only want to use it on main street or in front of the castle, I plan on doing it on the ground and never on the rides. (I have worst lucks with breaking phone and that freaks me out) So would it be okay to bring selfie stick still in the park? I'm going Summer 2016

graphite1326

So I was thinking of bringing a selfie stick to the parks, however during my research to found one I discover that this month they banned selfie sticks?

I only want to use it on main street or in front of the castle, I plan on doing it on the ground and never on the rides. (I have worst lucks with breaking phone and that freaks me out) So would it be okay to bring selfie stick still in the park? I'm going Summer 2016
If you do I will break your nose on Spaceship Earth or something like that

JellyFishQueenie

Original Poster
Aww I feel bad, I never owned one before and thought be good device for family photos for everyone to be together? There also allot cool back drops at animail kingdom with flowers I thought be nice. I would do it no crowed area, sorry if I offended people. Also doing it on rides seem so unsafe as well.

graphite1326

Aww I feel bad, I never owned one before and thought be good device for family photos for everyone to be together? There also allot cool back drops at animail kingdom with flowers I thought be nice. I would do it no crowed area, sorry if I offended people. Also doing it on rides seem so unsafe as well.
not offended. the broken nose joke is something that has been going for a few years on here. You probably would be careful and not bother anyone, however there are a lot of people who would not care.

plutofan15

I tend to prefer the original selfie stick which people have been using for years. It is really inexpensive. Usually I just have to say the magic words: "Excuse me. Would you mind taking our picture?" Or sometimes I turn myself into a selfie stick if I see others trying to take a group photo by saying some other magical words: "Would you like me to take your picture?" The lost art of human interaction and helping others is actually quite enjoyable.

zeebs758

In the Parks
Yes
I tend to prefer the original selfie stick which people have been using for years. It is really inexpensive. Usually I just have to say the magic words: "Excuse me. Would you mind taking our picture?" Or sometimes I turn myself into a selfie stick if I see others trying to take a group photo by saying some other magical words: "Would you like me to take your picture?" The lost art of human interaction and helping others is actually quite enjoyable.

I do this one all my vacations. There has never been someone that turned me down when I ask. I always reciprocate by taking a photo of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom