Self Admission Pass questions!

WonderfulWorldofQuestions

Original Poster
Hey all!
New to the OP Disney scene. I just started working in Disney Springs, and received my self admission pass. Can anyone tell me if this can be used at the water parks? Or at any of the other Disney Parks outside of Florida? Any answers would be much appreciated! Its proven difficult to find answers on the subject!😅

AVGuy

Hey all!
New to the OP Disney scene. I just started working in Disney Springs, and received my self admission pass. Can anyone tell me if this can be used at the water parks? Or at any of the other Disney Parks outside of Florida? Any answers would be much appreciated! Its proven difficult to find answers on the subject!😅
Water parks: no (although you do get significant discounts there)
Other Disney Parks: Yes!!
On the hub, search “complementary admission.” That will give you all the info you need!!!

SKYWAY 4 ME

Hey all!
blockout has been lifted for water parks for your self admission pass

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom