Seeking Advice re: Cindy's Breakfast

spcjq

Hello! We will be going to DisneyWorld in October this year and are hoping to get PS for Cinderella's Royal Table breakfast sometime during a 4-day window. We will have 4 adults, 2 girls ages 7 and 5 and 2 2-year olds for a total party of 8. I am seeking opinions as to whether it is a bad idea to try for a PS for such a large party.

I understand that tables at Cindy's seat 4. Would it be better to try for 2 parties of 4 on the same day? (We will have multiple callers.) Only one table for 4 would be preferable to no table. Then we could just choose to send the 4 most eager to meet the princess.

Would trying for a seating for 6 make any sense? The toddlers always seem to end up on laps anyway! Or is a seating for 6 no more likely than for 8 because the tables seat 4?

I know from experience that even if you are lucky enough to get through at 7 am, you can still lose an open table when a CM bothers to ask a question as simple as which of multiple available times you want. This happened to me last year! We got into Princess Storybook breakfast instead. It was wonderful and we will eat there again if Cinderella's doesn't work out.

Thanks for your experiences and opinions.

wdwforus

We went last year with girls that were 7 and almost 6. We had a PS for 8:15. I dont know how much the 2 year olds will get out of it. They might make it harder for the older ones to enjoy it. If it was only 4 of you at the table they would have a little more time to interact with the characters. Maybe try and get a PS for breakfast for Crystal Palace for the younger ones? Good luck on getting the PS. It took my wife 3 days.

Upvote 0

scottsalisbury

Strategy

:confused: Did you get put on hold when the operator lines opened at 7am? Or did you get a real operator? If you were placed on hold how long did it take for a real operator to answer?

Scott

Upvote 0

spcjq

Original Poster
You must reserve this breakfast 60 days in advance.

Last year when I tried for this, most days I waited on hold and knew that this meant that there was no chance for a reservation. One day I got right through to a CM. She found available tables but then went through a list of times so that I could pick one and by the time I did, they were all taken!

Upvote 0

scottsalisbury

I have been successful with redial

I have been successful by hanging up on recordings to hold and redialing until I got a real CM. I think waiting on hold is a bad idea and will cause you not to get the PS. But I would like to discuss this stragegy with other experienced people.

Scott

Upvote 0

wdwforus

My wife said she started calling at 5 minutes till 7 to get our reservation and it wasnt 3 days but 2 to get through. She never got put on hold but did get a busy signal.

Upvote 0

Dwarful

I say go for it. We had 8 in our party last June and we did manage to get a ps. Our girls were 2,6, & 8 at the time and then 2 boys who were 11 & 13 at the time plus 3 adults. Our girls wore their princess outfits that morning and I brought a little bag w/their regular clothes, after the meal and all the photos my sister and I took the girls to the restroom upstairs and had them change, then we stashed the princess gear in a locker til we left the park that night. The breakfasts start early but I believe the last seating is 10-1030 but basically your at the mercy of whatever you get. Good luck, ours was about 845 I believe but the photo ops were incredible...mainstreet practically empty! so I would try for it!

Upvote 0

spcjq

Original Poster
Thanks for all of your good advice! I guess I will go for all 8!

I am very curious to know if anyone else has had success getting right through by hitting redial after being put on hold. I assumed that callers on hold would make it through first. I guess there is nothing to lose by trying because if you spend any amount of time on hold you definitely won't get the reservation.

Upvote 0
If your just looking to book a breakfast with the Disney Princesses you can book the Princess Storybook breakfast in Epcot (Norway). This one you can book PS 120 days in advance. I did this for our upcoming trip in September for my daughters 3rd birthday. I will certainly try to get PS at Cinderellas castle when the 60 days comes up but at least I have this reservation as a backup in case I cant get the castle. I just hope with my breakfast bill they dont give me another bill for a park hopper pass since my daughter will be 3:rolleyes:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom