Seeing "My Plans" on My Disney Experience

EvilQueen-T

Original Poster
Up through our trip in March I had no problems with the mobile My Disney Experience app but on our trip this month I could only sporadically see my plans on the home screen. It was frustrating with seeing our fast pass times but we were able to work around that part but we could never see our dining reservations. It would come up at times but mainly would say we hadn't made any plans yet. When it does that we haven't found a way to see our dining reservations other than going through google to the actual disney website. Were able to find fp's but with several steps instead of them being on the page like usual. Today I've attempted to see my September plans several times and only once would it come up. Made using the app (which we've gotten use to doing since it came out) a real pain. I've emailed disney but no reply as of yet. I've reinstalled with no change. I tried using it with disney's wifi and without and no change. Anyone else have this problem since the app changed recently? I have a droid not an iphone if that matters.

DisneyJoe

You should call the My Disney Experience IT Helpdesk, I will add the number here unless someone else does, they won't reply to your email.

Don't depend 100% on the app, before your trip, or when you see the info, cut and paste it into a file or print it, or even save screenshots.

EvilQueen-T

Original Poster
You should call the My Disney Experience IT Helpdesk, I will add the number here unless someone else does, they won't reply to your email.

Don't depend 100% on the app, before your trip, or when you see the info, cut and paste it into a file or print it, or even save screenshots.

Thanks!

katie123

I've been having similar problems. Try pulling the screen down to refresh-it seems to work, although it has taken me 2-3 attempts!

EvilQueen-T

Original Poster
I've been having similar problems. Try pulling the screen down to refresh-it seems to work, although it has taken me 2-3 attempts!

Sadly I did and once in a while it works which is what's frustrating so I know it can work but maybe only 3 times on our 10 day trip (june 17-26) did it work including doing what you're suggesting but over spring break in mid march and every trip before that it was totally fine. Thanks tho. I did hear back from disney by email...they suggesting reinstalling (which I've done twice already and had told them that) and they suggested I link my dining reservations which they already are so they didn't help at all. I guess the next step is to call them.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom