Seeing Cinderella's Royal Table without reservation

BigHero4

Original Poster
Would we be able to see the inside of Cinderella's Royal Table without having a reservation or eating? No lingering, just see the dining room in person and leave. My kids wanted to see what it looks like inside the castle (not just the tunnel), but they don't want to partake in the princess meal. Thanks!

NickPytlinski

wouldn't say its a done thing but yeah, a nice cast member may do you a favour. problem is, they do it for one they have to do it for everyone. i have been 3 times to the royal table, its amazing your kids would LOVE IT and i only go with the wife lol

DisneyJoe

Would we be able to see the inside of Cinderella's Royal Table without having a reservation or eating? No lingering, just see the dining room in person and leave. My kids wanted to see what it looks like inside the castle (not just the tunnel), but they don't want to partake in the princess meal. Thanks!
I can see them perhaps allowing you into the first floor waiting area to look at that, but the dining room is on the second floor, and you get to that via stairs or elevator.

I would check youtube first.

BigHero4

Original Poster
Thanks all for the feedback. I agree with seeing the waiting area. I think that should pacify their need for seeing the inside of the castle. :)

HouCuseChickie

Yeah...whenever we've been, there's no getting past that exterior check in area unless you're going in to dine...and I suspect it's because the "experience" starts right inside that door. Heck, we've always had to wait outside until we're 15 min before our ADR time and even then they sometimes put you into an exterior line with a receipt style ticket to wait to get in.

drizgirl

Yeah...whenever we've been, there's no getting past that exterior check in area unless you're going in to dine...and I suspect it's because the "experience" starts right inside that door. Heck, we've always had to wait outside until we're 15 min before our ADR time and even then they sometimes put you into an exterior line with a receipt style ticket to wait to get in.
Yeah, sometimes it's hard to get in even WITH a reservation. ;)

Weather_Lady

Yeah, sometimes it's hard to get in even WITH a reservation. ;)

LOL - true! Our one meal there involved a good 25-minute wait after our reservation time (and after our hurried photo with Cinderella), which we had to spend in the crowded first floor room, pressed up against the wall next to the restroom with a couple dozen other people (there was some bench seating, but it was all "taken"), before we had the "privilege" of finally getting to mount the stairs to the dining room. (UNmagical!) ;)

As far as the waiting area, when we were there it could only be accessed after you stopped at the podium and proved you had an ADR, and the view from the podium was just a partial view of a dark room crammed with sweaty, impatient people. @Animaniac93-98 and @DisneyJoe had the best suggestion: hop on Youtube and take a virtual tour instead.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom