Secret pin room?

ABigBrassBand

Original Poster
My brothers friend said a crazy rumor, that if you asked to see the secret pin room in a certain shop, the CM would show you the way to a room where you could buy pins. Now I think that this is complete shenanigans, but my brother claims it is true, despite never doing it. Can someone confirm/deny this?

Yensid40

My brothers friend said a crazy rumor, that if you asked to see the secret pin room in a certain shop, the CM would show you the way to a room where you could buy pins. Now I think that this is complete shenanigans, but my brother claims it is true, despite never doing it. Can someone confirm/deny this?

I don't suppose he told you this certain shop?

SOLISIMO

The room is located in Epcot just past the ball. You need to stand between the fountain and visible pin shop and yell really loud " I want pins" then spin around three times. At this time a cast member will approach you with further information which I cannot disclose.

cdunbar

The room is located in Epcot just past the ball. You need to stand between the fountain and visible pin shop and yell really loud " I want pins" then spin around three times. At this time a cast member will approach you with further information which I cannot disclose.
Either that or you'll throw-up...maybe both...:lookaroun

disneysroyal411

I did this but you don't buy pins and it's not in Epcot it's in Magic Kingdom. First you stand in the center of the Hub and then you shout "Peanut butter, peanut butter, razzelberry spoof! Show me the pin room below the roof!" Quickly then a cast member comes out and gives a pair of cool sunglasses. Then you walk into the castle and up into Cinderella's Royal Table. In there you go into the elevator there and it takes you down to Walt's chamber below the castle where he is cryogenically frozen, it's only his body though because his head is on an animatronic that uses Walt's brain to give the imagineers ideas. Then in his chamber is every pin that ever existed in all of Disney Pin Trading history. When you are done they use the Men in Black memory eraser on you. I was lucky enough to quickly blink before anything happened and acted like it never happened. Now as you are reading this they are taking me away to lock me up because I know to much. To save me call 330-727-8551. Help!

glee

NO, You have to click your ruby heels three times and say Theres no pins like disney pins 3 times.:lol::sohappy:

munkgirl

You guys are all wrong. It used to exist. They also had the super sekrit new dragon for Fantasmic. But then they started using it to store vinylmations and now you can't find anything else.

I've heard that if a College Program CM looks into a mirror at midnight under the hat and says "supercalifragilisticexpialidocious" then the ghost of Walt Disney appears and will tell him when Beastly Kingdoms will open. This only works if the CM is also currently cleaning bathrooms at Magic Kingdom.

mp2bill

I don't think the rumor's crazy. I think it's your brother's friend that's crazy.

TRONorail10

:brick: I am putting an end to this rumor once and for all - There is NO secret pin store in WDW. However, there are stores that ONLY Cast Members have access to. These stores do sell an assortment of Cast Exclusive pins (as well as other unique merchandise) which are not available anywhere in the parks. The pins will always say cast exclusive, so if u come across any unique pins on vacation, be sure to read the back to see if it's a cast pin.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom