Secret Attraction: Have you been missing out?

PUSH

Original Poster
That's the new attraction "Stepping Down - The Meg Crofton Experience."

28468539_zpse8b6c253.jpg

;)

UberMouse

My 15 month old twin boy and girl do stuff like that all of the time. It really is the little things. They have all of these expensive toys that I would have given my right arm to have when I was growing up, and they usually run around with a spatula from the kitchen, a swiffer or dustpan.

See below...This is how they roll most of the time.

Attachments

• cleaners.jpg
    cleaners.jpg
    122.3 KB · Views: 23

C&D

Well, when everything is 'new', everything is new. I think that's why we see so much dissatisfaction (here) from some of the Disney veterans when stuff doesn't get upgraded/changed/kept (in some cases) and/or reflected in what some here think it should be; become a 'child' again (or at least try to see all things Disney) as a child would (makes a difference). Sorry for the digression (of the original thread theme) but sometimes you have to grab an opportunity when it presents itself. :)

PUSH

Original Poster
My 15 month old twin boy and girl do stuff like that all of the time. It really is the little things. They have all of these expensive toys that I would have given my right arm to have when I was growing up, and they usually run around with a spatula from the kitchen, a swiffer or dustpan.

See below...This is how they roll most of the time.

I notice the Mickey toy in the background got left in the cold. :p

Cute kids by the way! :)

bethymouse

Too funny! Now that's what makes Disney so special. Looks like they were waiting for the parade to begin. Great imagination kiddo!:D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom