Second best domestic Disney park?

Second best park?

• Total voters

jaxonp

It says a lot when Animal Kingdom opens a dumpster fire like Kite Tales, features a land so awful that removing a ride actually improves it, has a headliner ride starring a forever-broken AA, and the place is STILL the second-best domestic Disney park...

AK is wonderful at just about every turn. It’s a MasterClass in theme park design sans Dino land…. And that’s before even riding anything with a park full of mostly original attractions that haven’t been copied anywhere…. Yet.

Last edited:

truecoat

AK is wonderful at just about every turn. It’s a MasterClass in theme park design sans Dino land…. And that’s before even riding anything with a park full of mostly original attractions that haven’t been copied anywhere…. Yet.

Except for the fact that after 6 pm, there's nothing else to do. All the animals are gone, all the shows are done and you've already ridden the rides.

jaxonp

Except for the fact that after 6 pm, there's nothing else to do. All the animals are gone, all the shows are done and you've already ridden the rides.

harmounious doesn’t keep people at Epcot… drinks and food do. Certainly not rides.

studios isn’t doing much better and there is nowhere worth eating in this park. At least baseline is solid.

all three are weak at night in one regard or another.

truecoat

harmounious doesn’t keep people at Epcot… drinks and food do. Certainly not rides.

studios isn’t doing much better and there is nowhere worth eating in this park. At least baseline is solid.

all three are weak at night in one regard or another.

Epcot was dead on Oct 1st and it took me open to close to cover everything. I did take a long lunch but Epcot is a full day park. At AK we rode everything, did the bird show, did the safari twice, the animal trails, FotLK and could have left at 5pm.

jaxonp

Epcot was dead on Oct 1st and it took me open to close to cover everything. I did take a long lunch but Epcot is a full day park. At AK we rode everything, did the bird show, did the safari twice, the animal trails, FotLK and could have left at 5pm.
Probably because you spent 3 hours navigating the construction walls.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom