Seaworld ticket question?

ibisti

Original Poster
It's been 4 years since we have visited seaworld and I seem to remember that when we visited before that if you bought a single day ticket it gave you another days entrance ( maybe within a time scale). Is this still the case? Otherwise it's rather expensive for just the 1 day ($300 for a family of 4)

Journey_On

I don't know if they still do the 2nd Day Free promotion anymore - now that you mention it, I don't think I've seen that advertised at the park like they used to. They don't have it on their website, either. I would give them a call (1-888-800-5447).

OFTeric

I don't know - I'm UK as well...
The Fun Card does not have a residency restriction

http://seaworldparks.com/en/seaworld-orlando/Pages/2013-Fun-Card?from=Top_Nav

you can buy them in advance if you want. They are 89.00 and are good for all of 2013. They do not include parking

For 149.00 you can get a 12 month annual pass (valid for 12 months from date of purchase) and that includes parking along with shopping and dining discounts.

Here are the offer details for the Fun Card:

Pay for a day, and come back all year to enjoy the sights and splashes of SeaWorld Orlando with a 2013 SeaWorld Fun Card. Enjoy unlimited general admission to SeaWorld Orlando through December 31, 2013.
  • Includes admission to our incredible line-up of events throughout the year
  • Does not include admission to select special events, parking, or discounts on food and merchandise
  • Non-transferrable and non-refundable.

Here are the offer details for the Annual Pass:

SeaWorld Orlando Pass members receive the following benefits:
  • UNLIMITED 1 or 2 year access to SeaWorld Orlando
  • Complimentary general parking
  • 50% off Preferred Parking (limited availability)
  • 10% off food, beverages and merchandise
  • $10 off single-day admission for accompanying visiting friends and relatives (up to six people on date of visit)
  • Savings on strollers, wheelchairs and motorized cart rentals
  • Savings on select Adventure Camps, Tours and Animal Interaction Programs
  • 50% off one-day single-park admission for Pass member only to SeaWorld San Antonio, SeaWorld San Diego, Busch Gardens Williamsburg, Water Country U.S.A.® (VA) and Sesame Place® (PA)
  • Pass valid only at park of membership unless otherwise specified
  • Benefit package subject to availability, change or cancellation without notice
  • EZpay available to Florida Residents only.
  • Proof of a Florida residential address (non-PO box) is required at time of ticket pick up. Valid Florida driver's license or valid Florida state-issued ID card (must have a Florida address).
  • Credit card holder must be present to redeem EZpay vouchers.
http://commerce.4adventure.com/esto...mctr=(not provided)&__utmv=-&__utmk=242578434

tink27

If you buy your sea world tickets in the uk before you go you can get them for around £85 for adults for a 14 day pass that I think lets you into aqauatica and bush gardens aswell, personally coming from the uk I always find its alot cheaper to buy before you go to the us.

ibisti

Original Poster
Just tried to buy the sea world fun cards from the UK and it wouldnt let me as they are only open for residents of the US Canada and PRI. Any more ideas for 2 days at sea world?

OFTeric

Just tried to buy the sea world fun cards from the UK and it wouldnt let me as they are only open for residents of the US Canada and PRI. Any more ideas for 2 days at sea world?

You can simply wait until you are in the states to buy it.

ibisti

Original Poster
I
It is 89.00 for Adults and 81.00 for kids. Doesn't matter if you buy in advance or at the gate.
http://seaworldparks.com/en/seaworld-orlando/Pages/2013-Fun-Card?from=Top_Nav

And there are no residency requirements.
hope that's the case, but I can't understand why it wouldn't let me pre purchase them in advance from the uk? It doesn't say anything about residency until the last page when it won't process the request, a bit of a let down after filling out all of the pages of info.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom