Seasonal Employment????

brittany3

Original Poster
I finished a College Program in April, but I didn't apply to be a seasonal worker. Is there any way that I can still do that? Perhaps by december?

elisatonks

all you can do is try, getting a job with disney at the mo is really hard, so put in your application every six months till you succeed in getting your position. I understand your fustration, i did college program last year and couldn't go seasonal at the time due to my immigration status, and have been trying to get back in ever since i got my permanant residency in May. Good luck.

Monorail_Red

I finished a College Program in April, but I didn't apply to be a seasonal worker. Is there any way that I can still do that? Perhaps by december?
If you have any means of contacting a former manager, etc. I would recommend you try that. Otherwise, you would probably just have to go through casting like everyone else.

Monorail_Red

Tinkrbell

i know some cps were put as seasonal status when their programs ended, but their managers didnt tell them that they were statused as CT. I know there's a way on the hub to search for a person to see what position they work in, if you want to pm me your first & last name & where you worked, I could see if you're listed as CT or if they took you out of the system completely.

SinginSarah

Yeah, make sure to check and see if you're not CT already. I know in costuming, if you had a clean record they automatically put you on CT and if you didn't want it you could just let the year go by and they'd take you off.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom