Seasonal dining prices increase

pattyannke

Original Poster
Just read this at all ears and thought I'd pass it on --:cry:

new.gif
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Seasonal Pricing Returns May 24 - July 11, 2009 [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]at these locations: 1900 Park Fare, Akershus, Biergarten, Boma, Cape May Café, Chef Mickey’s, Cinderella’s Royal Table, Crystal Palace, Garden Grill, Hollywood and Vine, Liberty Tree Tavern (dinner only), ‘Ohana, Trails End, Tusker House. Prices will increase $4 for ages 10 and above and $2 for those 3-9.[/FONT]
s at the allears website and thought I'd pass it on --​

dxwwf3

Absolutely ridiclious! And it isn't even accurate because we had reservations for Garden Grill for dinner and the normal price is $28.99 and I just got off of the phone with them and they said the price during this time will be $34.99. I was hoping that maybe they had enough complaints about this rip off that they were lowering it from $6 to $4 per person. But at this time they have not. They also seemed to have changed the title from "Holiday Pricing" to "Seasonal Pricing".

We were going to eat at the Garden Grill, the Crystal Palace, and breakfast and Trail's End on this trip be I refuse to eat there now. We only have 4 ADR's that we now plan on using for our upcoming 9 day trip. A few years ago we would have an ADR for every single day, but that seems to be a thing of the past for us.

Guest relations is going to hear about this next month, I can promise you that.

pjulie75

I think it is an absolute rip off!!!! I am extremely disappointed, I am going as a family of 6 and have been told we will have to pay an additional tax or tip or something:shrug: because of the size of party, 4 adults and 2 kids (wouldn't have said particularly large) and now our food bill has increased, IMHO probably to offset the cost of FREE DINING - somebody always pays:( and it seems it will be me. We don't have dining plan so will just have to pay - BOOOOOOOO Disney.

Pioneer Hall

I think it is an absolute rip off!!!! I am extremely disappointed, I am going as a family of 6 and have been told we will have to pay an additional tax or tip or something:shrug: because of the size of party, 4 adults and 2 kids (wouldn't have said particularly large) and now our food bill has increased, IMHO probably to offset the cost of FREE DINING - somebody always pays:( and it seems it will be me. We don't have dining plan so will just have to pay - BOOOOOOOO Disney.

You aren't paying an additional tip, they are just going to add it to your bill. As most restaurants do, Disney adds gratuity to a check when there are 6 or more people automatically. 18% will be added to the bill, which is standard by most accounts as a tip.

worldfanatic

Supply & Demand. During busy times Disney sees an opportunity to make more $$$ and knows demand will still be there.
It stinks if you go during these busy times.
But as a Disney stockholder, I'm glad they're looking out for my interests. Plus, it gives them more capital for other projects.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom