Season of Dreams Package good or not so good?

kucarachi

I was wondering if anybody else booked under the season of dreams package and noticed that the savings were small to none? Maybe its because i was booking under a moderate hotel? But getting the dining plan magic your way season of dreams package for me..was exactly the same regular season price that it always is. Anyone have any examples of where they saved using it. If not dont you think it would be better just to book the room with the triple A discount? just curious (not cheap!) but every dollar counts!

Jenngusto

good savings

I saved over $300 with the seasons of dreams package for two with disney dining versus just regular for dates 12/12/ to 12/19/2006...and I am staying at a Moderate resort. :xmas:

Upvote 0

Jenngusto

I found the discount on the mousesavers website a while ago but I think it is still available - if you book by 9/30/2006. When I found the discount code I then called WDW reservations with the code and applied it to my existing reservation. Simple but I had to find the code, WDW will not just apply a discount code to your package without you doing the leg work. (-:

Have a great trip! :xmas:

Upvote 0
WooHoo!!!

Thank you so much for this info!!! I just called and aplied the code to my already payed for reservation and saved $580.56!!!!!!! I love Disney! I love this board ,and can't wait to go! only 57 more days!

Upvote 0

littlered

does anyone know if we can use the code that is on mousesavers even if we are not booked thru them. or is there a seperate code for those who are booked thru wdw directly. I am trying to help my inlaws save on their upcoming trip.
Thanks

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom