Sea World Quick Queue Unlimited - worth it?

disneyworld07

Original Poster
Sorry for another question - apologies if this has been asked - no time to search as I am in the office......

Is the Quick Queue Unlimited pass worth it at $29 per person for a given day in August? With the summer crowds, does the quick queue pass make a real difference?

Cheers! :)

experiment624

IMHO, no. Many of the attractions at SeaWorld are "stadium" type seating shows. The handful of single-file line attractions move very quickly and I suspect crowds will be very light in August as it is "off-peak" and school is going back into session for locals. I would put my $29/pp to use else where.

Zman-ks

IMHO, no. Many of the attractions at SeaWorld are "stadium" type seating shows. The handful of single-file line attractions move very quickly and I suspect crowds will be very light in August as it is "off-peak" and school is going back into session for locals. I would put my $29/pp to use else where.
75.gif

Agreed....

disneyworld07

Original Poster
Wow.......really??? When you say queues will be very light, what sort of wait times are you talking about? EG for Manta, or Turtle Trek.... 40 minutes? 30 minutes? 15 minutes? 1 hour?

I always thought July/August were some of the busiest times.... thanks for the input!

6laurac

Get there early!!! I've been in May, August and September and if you go straight to Kracken and Manta you can ride two or three times in a row with hardly any wait. Use your $29 to eat at Voyager's Smokehouse instead. :)

fosse76

That's what I thought the one and only time I went to Sea World. I changed my mind when I saw the 90 minute wait for Manta and the 60 and 45 minute waits for Atlantis (whatever its called) and Kracken. The sky tower also had a 60 minute wait, but kept shutting down for wind speeds, so I didn't get to ride it. I regretted not getting it online for $10 cheaper, but I too thought I wouldn't need it.

luv

Depends on how much money you have and what your time is worth, as well as how many times you want to ride the rides and when you want to do that.

Though not necessary, I don't think $30 is a ridiculous sum if you want to ride the coasters multiple times and squeeze them in between shows and stuff.

tonganprince

The flume ride wait was 120 minutes when we went a couple weeks ago. My kids don't do any of the coasters, so it wasn't worth it for us. If you do all the thrill rides, and mind waiting, I say do it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom