Sea of Thieves Crossover with Pirates of the Caribbean Announced

erasure fan1

My only real question is how playable this is single player. Sea of thieves is great with 3 or more people playing together. But is absolutely terrible as a single player experience. I know it was not intended to be played single player but that is why the game isn't regarded better in my opinion. This partnership would be the perfect opportunity for single player.

Buschik320

In the Parks
No
I realize this thread is 3yrs old, but have you played The Legend Of Pirates Online (TLOPO), it's Disney's original Pirates Of The Caribbean Online, resurrected .. look for tlopo dot com to find the game, make your pirate just like the original game .. it - is - the original game, on better servers with better graphics engines .. Jack and Will and Elizabeth and Gibbs, Barbosa, Davy Jones, even the monkey are in game.

TLOPO - can - be played Single player, but as usual, is better with a crew, either ship's crew, or a guild to help level up. There are a few of the more difficult island quests that really require a crew to keep you healed while you fight, but I played a lot single player, sailing, looting, even the larger Ship Of The Line, top class boats .. even Queen Anne's Revenge can be sunk single player with a war sloop.

Attachments

• PotCO_Pirates.JPG
    PotCO_Pirates.JPG
    36.1 KB · Views: 5
  • Dwead.JPG
    Dwead.JPG
    48.7 KB · Views: 5
  • SecondKHStartupScreen.JPG
    SecondKHStartupScreen.JPG
    97.7 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom