Scuba Mickey

travelgip

Original Poster
Do they still do the scuba diving Mickey Mouse in the aquarium at Coral Reef? If so, does he have a schedule as to when he is there, I would love to see this. Also, is it possible to schedule a dive with him (I am SCUBA certified)

Rob562

I've heard that he really comes out on special occasions or if a Guest has paid for his appearance.
But that being said, Mickey *does* have to keep up on his SCUBA certification and does make at least one dive every once in a while, but it's not usually annoucned. (I think it's once a month)

-Rob

DABIGCHEEZ

Do they still do the scuba diving Mickey Mouse in the aquarium at Coral Reef? If so, does he have a schedule as to when he is there, I would love to see this. Also, is it possible to schedule a dive with him (I am SCUBA certified)

I am sure Mickey will dive with you if the price is right!!! Just back the money trailer up to Epcot GR and let them turn the vacuum on. :lol:

tjnpd116

I doubt you can dive with mickey himself, but you can dive in the living seas. It's called Epcot's dive quest. just go to the disney web site and check it out.

I have done it three times and it is worth it in my opinion. The last time i did it, it cost $150.00, and everything is supplied, the only thing you can bring is a mask. the dive usually last around 45 minutes or until you run out of air. you could dive in the ocean the rest of your life and never see all of the fish that you will see in just one dive at epcot. you get your choice of a t-shirt or a dive quest head band for your dive mask. it's all filmed and for 15 dollars you can buy the video.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom