Scroll down ads, no way to get past them

Club Cooloholic

Original Poster
I was trying to respond to a post, but the Monster Energy scroll ad made it impossible. There is no way to click to minimize the ad. There are several like this and they are terrible, at least on my android mobile.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
I was trying to respond to a post, but the Monster Energy scroll ad made it impossible. There is no way to click to minimize the ad. There are several like this and they are terrible, at least on my android mobile.
Could you grab me a screen shot?

matt9112

I have similar issues on mobile only. I am on android (chrome) and large ads (they appear to be for dssktop if i was to guess) sort of sit dead center lf the page vs being confined to an (ad area) sometines i can scroll past them but sometimes they dont move and if i need something directly behind them i reload the page.

StarWarsGirl

I was about to post this and found this thread. I've been having this issue on and off. The "scroll to continue" ad blocks the entire post area. Chrome on Android.
Screenshot_20201114-212913_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20201114-212944_Chrome.jpg

DryerLintFan

Premium Member
I get this all the time, and it blocks me from replying to the thread. The workaround I've found that's the most effective is scrolling up to the top of the page, and pulling your finger down to refresh the page. It works like,... 80% of the time

DryerLintFan

Premium Member
Screenshot_20201115-074724_Chrome.jpg

Screen shot as requested. You can see it completely blocked the reply box and there's no way to scroll to get it to move enough for you to reply to anything or get to the next page. @wdwmagic

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom