Scrapbookers

loveofamouse

Original Poster
Is there a set with papers or photo tags/label specific to WDW, including location names, ride names, etc?

thanks

Tinkerbell 8

That depends on where your shopping for your scrapbooking supplies. If you are in Disney they have a store at DTD that is basically all scrapbooking stuff (its right next to the design a tee/the art of disney). They have a lot of products (mickey head siccors, scrapbooks, stickers, paper, etc.) They have the delux scrapbooking set that has 42 sheets of paper including mickey & friends, toy story, cars, the princesses, pooh, etc. It also comes with pages of stickers, picture borders, page borders. They also have a few different specific sticker books, one with just mickey and friends, one with tinkerbell, one with pixar characters, one with the princesses, and one that has disney quotes and autographs (sadly i have all of these). Last year i found a box of retro disney stickers that had old ride posters, land posters, movie posters, and some other vintage disney symbols, i didnt see that this year. If you arent in disney there are places you can find other disney scrapbooking items. Michaels, AC Moore, Jo-Ann Fabric all carry a lot of disney supplies. They have sets of stickers for some of the rides, including POC, IASM, JC, Space Mt, HM, and a few others. There are also websites you can order items from including ohmycrafts.com, mousememories.com, and scrapyourtrip.com.

I am obviously a HUGE scrapbooker so if you have any questions let me know!!

loveofamouse

Original Poster
Ive been hitting Joanns. I'll love for more.

I just realized it was here! haha. I will have to post some. I'm just starting so don't hold it against me hee hee

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom