Scooters and Fireworks Cruise

Pluto_is_my_fav

Planning a trip in October for the family, including my grandfather. Two questions:

First, my grandfather doesn't walk well and we want to rent an electronic scooter for him for the week. Any thoughts on best / most reliable company to contact?

Second, anyone ever book a fireworks cruise? We're staying at the beach club villas and so thinking of booking the Illuminations one. Is it worth it?

Thanks.

shoppingnut

I've used Walker for the electric scooter rental several times and have had no problems with them.

Everyone that I have spoken to that has done the illuminations cruise has said it was well worth it. I haven't done it, but hope to someday.

Upvote 0

WIX

Fireworks cruise was one of the best times we have had in WDW ever!!! We did the Magic Kingdom one that takes you around Bay Lake on a tour prior to coming back and watching the fireworks. Ask for a boat with the piped in music to match the fireworks. I will so do this again!!!

Upvote 0

dreamcinderella

Just wrote this on anothernpost....
I surprised my family with the Wishes (8) cruise in 11/06. It was $250 (then anyway) b/c we took a boat that piped in the music. The package included sodas, water, and snacks. You can order food for an extra charge if you want. The CM was great. He took us around the lagoon before the show and told us some "unknown" facts. Then we anchored in front of the Castle along with 3-4 boats. I'm so glad we did it. I'd fork out the money again. If you're concerned about the money with there only being 4 of you, listen to Disney. They suggested maiking friends with a family in the parks and ask if they wanted to come along & split the cost. The people can't get on the boat without you (or your credit card) so you won't get robbed if the person is dishonest. But make sure they're there on time! Good luck and hope this helps!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom