Scheduling my interview! [How long & moving questions]

digitizeddesigner

Original Poster
So I applied to work in attractions- did the online test- and now I have to schedule my interview for next week. Needless to say I'm super nervous, but I also have a few questions.

How long, on average, until you find out if you got the job? How long after my interview can I expect to start?

New question: Is there any way of knowing how many hours/week I can expect to work? While trying to get living arrangements together, it helps to have a general idea of how much money I'll be making.

-Thanks a bunch!

So I applied to work in attractions- did the online test- and now I have to schedule my interview for next week. Needless to say I'm super nervous, but I also have a few questions.

How long, on average, until you find out if you got the job? How long after my interview can I expect to start?

Also- I live in South Georgia, so I will be moving down there. I and my roommate had planned on moving together, but a few things came up and he wont be able to move for a few more months (plus the various apartments we're considering wont have places available for a few more months- go figure). So now I have to find a place to live until he can move down as well and we can move into our apartment together.

Any recommendations on a short-term place?

-Thanks a bunch!

Hi, I just got a hiring proposition in attractions. And it was pretty quick turn around. My interview was basically an appointment to assign me to a park and land. Each week, there are certain positions/roles that need to be filled. (As it was explained to me operations requests roles to be filled and casting fills them, so casting cannot create a position until the date it is needed).

For me I interviewed on August 15, I have traditions September 23 and am not sure which day I go officially on stage.

I am moving in with my Aunt and Uncle in North Orlando, but if you end up with needing a third room mate, I may be keen on moving out.

digitizeddesigner

Original Poster
Hi, I just got a hiring proposition in attractions. And it was pretty quick turn around. My interview was basically an appointment to assign me to a park and land. Each week, there are certain positions/roles that need to be filled. (As it was explained to me operations requests roles to be filled and casting fills them, so casting cannot create a position until the date it is needed).

For me I interviewed on August 15, I have traditions September 23 and am not sure which day I go officially on stage.

I am moving in with my Aunt and Uncle in North Orlando, but if you end up with needing a third room mate, I may be keen on moving out.

Ah, thanks for the info! That is pretty quick. Congrats on the job too :)

And thanks for the offer too. We've had a few people offer to be a third room mate hahaha - but I think we're good, just the two of us. I just need to find a place for awhile until he's able to move. Good luck on finding a place though when you're ready to move out!

Ah, thanks for the info! That is pretty quick. Congrats on the job too :)

And thanks for the offer too. We've had a few people offer to be a third room mate hahaha - but I think we're good, just the two of us. I just need to find a place for awhile until he's able to move. Good luck on finding a place though when you're ready to move out!

No problem. I've been prepping myself (yeah a month in advance, lol) on being prepared to make friends and act on open apartments and people who need roommates, so I thought ... why not start now ..haha

digitizeddesigner

Original Poster
@digitizeddesigner do you know what park and land you want to work in?
Ah sorry, I somehow missed your reply!

Any of them. hahaha
If I had the choice though, Magic Kingdom (who doesn't want to work there?), but I'm not terribly picky about the specific land.
--

I am curious about what my hours will be though (Like how many hours/week I can expect to work). So maybe someone can shed some light on that subject?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom