Scheduling fast pass for family

Jeannemccabe

Original Poster
Hi. I will be traveling to WDW in September. 2 of my group is getting a four day pass and 3 of us is getting a 7 day. Everyone wants me in charge of making fast pass reservations. Can I do this with having different family members having a different number of days in the park?

Rob562

Hi. I will be traveling to WDW in September. 2 of my group is getting a four day pass and 3 of us is getting a 7 day. Everyone wants me in charge of making fast pass reservations. Can I do this with having different family members having a different number of days in the park?

You'll create profiles for each person in your party (or they can make their own profiles and then link to yours as a "Friend"). Then you'll link the park tickets to each person's profile.

Each person will only be able to make the same number of FP+ as they have on their tickets. When you're booking your FP+ it's as simple as only checking off the boxes next to the people you want to make FP+ for that day.

Everyone going to Epcot? Check off everyone's name when making your Epcot choices.
Only Mom, Dad and Son are going to Studios? Only check off those three names when making your Studios choices.

-Rob

jpittore1

It will take you some time to make reservations at two different parks for two separate groups. I did it, just take your time and choose a different avatars picture for each person (I.e. only have one Mickey picture, Minnie, etc.).

lebeau

I'm in a similar situation.

We are meeting some friends at MK for one day of our trip. Thy bought tickets and created their own account. We have linkd accounts. Unfortunately, I can't set up their FPs for them and they hv no idea how to do it themselves.

Do the need to do somethin to give me access to set up their FP selections fo them?

Rob562

I'm in a similar situation.

We are meeting some friends at MK for one day of our trip. Thy bought tickets and created their own account. We have linkd accounts. Unfortunately, I can't set up their FPs for them and they hv no idea how to do it themselves.

Do the need to do somethin to give me access to set up their FP selections fo them?

Are your friends staying on-site? I see that your trip countdown is at 25 days, so if you're talking about a day at least a few days into your trip and they're not on-site, you'll have to wait until 30 days out to make their FP+ choices (or copy your current choices to them).

-Rob

lebeau

Are your friends staying on-site? I see that your trip countdown is at 25 days, so if you're talking about a day at least a few days into your trip and they're not on-site, you'll have to wait until 30 days out to make their FP+ choices (or copy your current choices to them).

-Rob

They are locals, so they are staying off site. The day in question is May 31, so it is within the 30 day window if my math is correct. ;)

When I look at my friends and family on the MDE website, it says that our accounts are linked and Larry (our friend) can see my selections. But that's it. I can't do anything.

Edit: Never mind. I figured it out. Something you said clicked and I found what I was looking for. Thanks!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom