Scary to think! M:S

devilred

Original Poster
I've been thinking, what if mission space breaks down more often then test track. Would they close it or change the ride system. JUST A THOUGHT:cry: :cry: :hurl:

tenchu

From what we've heard of it, i don't think it will have the same sort of scope to break down.

TT stops so often due to safety measeures on each car which can shut down the whole ride.

M:S should not have these problems, as it is not set up in the same way.

(hopefully)

pheneix

>>>i don't think it will have the same sort of scope to break down.<<<

Very true. There aren't enough variables to go nuts in Mission Space to make the ride go 101 every 15 minutes. The guests in the ride are a completely different story (as with any ride), but the ride system itself is significiantly less sensitive than Test Track.

ToTBellHop

Actually, the ride is VERY sensitive as it would be VERY dangerous if ANYTHING went wrong on this ride--plus there will be the protein spills. However, recall that this ride has four separate centrifuges, so if one breaks down, the other three still function--whereas Test Track turns off completely. The odds of this ride ever shutting down completely are slim to none. It's kinda like the Tower of Terror--one or two shafts breaks down every once in a while, but the whole thing almost never closes.

EchoOfOphelia

I agree, it really isn't the same ride system as Test Track. I am not an engineer or anything, but I don't think it will have the "same" problems.
The only thing I forsee happening is frequent clean ups from... hmm, how to put this... guests with upset stomachs :)

:hurl: :hurl: :hurl: :hurl: :hurl: :hurl: :hurl: :hurl:

Brooke

i must be lucky or something because i've been on test track so many times and it's only broken down on me twice, and both times were for no more than a couple minutes:veryconfu

The_CEO

Originally posted by Brooke
i must be lucky or something because i've been on test track so many times and it's only broken down on me twice, and both times were for no more than a couple minutes:veryconfu

Somtimes its just a human error.

HMGhost13

i only got stopped once on TT, it was twice really but it was the same ride so...i guess it was because of the high traffic they had going on that day and the guests with disabilities so i completely understand TT stopping during that time. heck, RNRC stopped for a few i guess because of the amount of cars they had going on the track.

Epcot is my fav

Test Track is annoying enough when it breaks down...so i think..or i hoped that they would plan for this and set up the ride system differently...im sure they did

Tim G

Originally posted by devilred
I've been thinking, what if mission space breaks down more often then test track. Would they close it or change the ride system. JUST A THOUGHT:cry: :cry: :hurl:

More ??

Nah......... impossible:D

Tim G

Originally posted by tenchu
I take it you don't drive a french car.

:lol:

:wave:

Or a PT Cruiser... for that matter :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mine broke down almost every month...

Changed it for a Chevy...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom