Say hello to Universal's newest bartender!

wanabeimagineer

Original Poster
Just got back from my screen test and follow up interview and I am now officially a seasonal bartender at Wimpy's in IOA. I'm doing seasonal because I wanted to do it for Halloween Horror Nights, so I'll be working those nights and then probably a few more nights during the week. I'm very excited, I went in there trying to do attractions but there were no seasonal openings but to be honest I think this sounds like more fun. Anybody else here that has or will be working HHN? It sounds like a lot of fun. Also, does anyone know what kind of benefits seasonal or part time employees get there? I knew we get free admission for ourselves, but what about any discounts or anything for family or friends?

Michael72688

Hey, welcome to the UO team! I'm working HHN, as long as I get scheduled during the night instead of the day like I am right now. Anyways I'm technically seasonal, but I have worked almost every weekend since the beginning of Feburary, as for benefits, of course you get into the parks for free, quarterly comp tickets, discounts on most food, merchandise and tickets, and free parking. Not too bad, it makes it more worth while to work there, lol. Hope you enjoy working at Universal Orlando :sohappy:

wanabeimagineer

Original Poster
Connor002 said:
:eek: He joined the dark side! :eek:

:lol:
Haha well the "dark side" won't make me cut my hair like a certain other company would :lol: Not like that's important to me or anything....Plus I can work on the weekdays at Universal whereas I could only work weekends at Disney.

wanabeimagineer

Original Poster
Alright maybe someone can help me with this...I looked up Wimpy's online because I couldn't recall exactly where it was, and it's a counter-service resteraunt. So I'm wondering how I'm going to be a bartender at a CSR. Has anyone been to HHN before that can tell me if maybe they set up a bar there or it's just beer carts or whatnot?

Michael72688

You will probably be doing strictly carts, especially if were hired for Halloween Horror Nights, they are everywhere. Cause down at Circus they have a lot people who sell beer, just they dont do it there, they have to go out of suess landing.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom