Savi Lightsaber, No Carry Case Anymore?

Club Cooloholic

Original Poster
Already being discussed here

Sorry guys I missed this. My son just started playing Star Wars games on his Oculus and is light saber crazy, so I told him about the Savi Light Saber shop and went to look into it this morning and found out about this upcharge. I will be a pass on this is they don't start providing a bag...heck why not even a nice box, even the droids get that.

CaptainAmerica

Premium Member
Sorry guys I missed this. My son just started playing Star Wars games on his Oculus and is light saber crazy, so I told him about the Savi Light Saber shop and went to look into it this morning and found out about this upcharge. I will be a pass on this is they don't start providing a bag...heck why not even a nice box, even the droids get that.
The old free bag was junk and it was always advisable to buy one of the nice ones if you really want it. The free was one on par with the 50 cent recycled bags you get at the grocery store.

"Supply chain issues" isn't some conspiracy to rip you off. It's actually what's going on.

Club Cooloholic

Original Poster
The old free bag was junk and it was always advisable to buy one of the nice ones if you really want it. The free was one on par with the 50 cent recycled bags you get at the grocery store.

"Supply chain issues" isn't some conspiracy to rip you off. It's actually what's going on.
I guess hotel parking had supply issues too....and airport transportation...

CaptainAmerica

Premium Member
I guess hotel parking had supply issues too....and airport transportation...
Those have literally nothing to do with this. Yes, those were cuts. What's your point? That has no bearing on ACTUAL supply chain issues. In another thread we're literally discussing how *Walt Disney World has literally run out of souvenir mugs to sell you.* They're not making money on this.

Club Cooloholic

Original Poster
Those have literally nothing to do with this. Yes, those were cuts. What's your point? That has no bearing on ACTUAL supply chain issues. In another thread we're literally discussing how *Walt Disney World has literally run out of souvenir mugs to sell you.* They're not making money on this.
Dude you know how easy it is to procure a box for these things? This is a multi billion dollar company. They didn't see this coming?

Last edited:

Disstevefan1

Well the good news is Disney is now discounting the price about $22 dollars because the missing slip case.

The fact that they discounted it to the price before the price increase that included the slip case is another discussion.

The discount is better than nothing…

JoeCamel

Wow, about those Droid boxes.....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom