Save the Adventurers Club

Master Gracey

Original Poster
As we watch the last hours of 2023 soon become the first hours of 2024, I thought I would share with you once again the last Official Meeting of the Adventurers Club to date! Dec. 31, 2015's "Countdown to Midnight" event at the Yacht Club Convention Center where the smallest room they could provide for the Adventurers Club was overflowing with the attendees, leaving event's headliner, Vanessa Williams, wondering why no one was in the main room for her performance!

HAPPY NEW YEAR AND KUNGALOOSH ADVENTURERS!

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
As we watch the last hours of 2023 soon become the first hours of 2024, I thought I would share with you once again the last Official Meeting of the Adventurers Club to date! Dec. 31, 2015's "Countdown to Midnight" event at the Yacht Club Convention Center where the smallest room they could provide for the Adventurers Club was overflowing with the attendees, leaving event's headliner, Vanessa Williams, wondering why no one was in the main room for her performance!

HAPPY NEW YEAR AND KUNGALOOSH ADVENTURERS!

I sure miss this place. It was a life impacting experience. If you know. You know. If you dont. Im sorry.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom