Sapphire Falls view question

JohnD

Unless you're going to Volcano Bay and want the easy access through the gate from Cabana Bay, I'd vote for Sapphire Lagoon.

-I prefer the water taxi at Sapphire to the bus at Cabana Bay. You clear security before getting on the boat and then it drops you right by the parks. With CB you bus to the far end of City Walk, deal with the day guest crowds coming from the garages at security, then have to make your way through City Walk. This alone is worth the slightly-more money.

-The walk to/from those outer volcano-view rooms at Cabana Bay is quite a trek.

-If you have a Sapphire Lagoon view and ask to be near the water taxi, you'll most likely be across the hall from where our room was. You can be out to the dock in 2-3 minutes. Admittedly it gives you a slightly longer walk to the pool, but we go to/from the boat more often than the pool. (A tip: From those rooms in Guest House 1, take the elevator down to Floor 2, and it's a quick walk over to the pool, rather than going through the lobby area) The rooms in GH1 are also the closest to Amatista and the Grab & Go place by the lobby.

-Rob

Thanks. Yeah, this is my first visit to Universal so my focus will be the parks and maybe some of CityWalk. Not sure if I'm spending any time at the pool.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom