Santa Clause 2

wdwmaniac

Original Poster
Santa Clause 2- (2002)
This sequel to The Santa Clause picks up five years after the first movie, when the North Pole is operating steadily and efficiently — just as it should — until Santa faces the same challenge many adults face: the balance between work and personal life.

Starring Tim Allen
Directed by Michael Lembeck
Written by Cinco Paul, Ken Daurio
Studio Walt Disney Pictures

MickeyMoose15

Account Suspended
The movie should open November 2002. The movie was delayed because of problems with the script, at least accourding to Disney. Others say that Disney was a bit worried about the sequel since the sequel to the 1996 hit 101 Dalmatians sunk at the box office. But considering it went up against the surprise hit, The Grinch, it didn't do too badly. :rolleyes:

MickeyMoose15

Account Suspended
I'm a little worried since the 102 Dalmatians movie wasn't as good as the first one and since the Santa Clause 2 had script problmes, .....I'm nervous!

wdwmaniac

Original Poster
Hope it is a good as the first. If it is there is nothing to be worried about any way 102 was not like the first you didn't follow the 100 as nuch with the old owners.

Beauty and the

The Santa Clause was a terrific film for Kids and Adults alike, it answered all the questions ever asked eg. how does he get in when we haven't got a chimney? I am really looking forward to the sequel but do wonder if it will just cover old ground, which would be a shame.:(

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom