Sanaa Lunch in January 2020

HouCuseChickie

Original Poster
Today was my 180 and Sanaa lunch is not an option. Dinner is there, but after 12/31/19, there is no option to book lunch at the restaurant. I checked from 1/1-1/12 and it's just dinner that's showing up. It could just be a matter of Disney failing to load lunch into the system for the new year, but I was just wondering if anyone had heard anything on this. I know it wouldn't be the first time Disney was behind on loading slots/meals, but was just wondering if there was more to this than that.

PolynesianPrincess

Today was my 180 and Sanaa lunch is not an option. Dinner is there, but after 12/31/19, there is no option to book lunch at the restaurant. I checked from 1/1-1/12 and it's just dinner that's showing up. It could just be a matter of Disney failing to load lunch into the system for the new year, but I was just wondering if anyone had heard anything on this. I know it wouldn't be the first time Disney was behind on loading slots/meals, but was just wondering if there was more to this than that.

I tried to book Sanaa lunch the other day too and it wouldn't let me :( So maybe they're either behind on loading OR they're discontinuing lunch? I hope the latter isn't true!

HouCuseChickie

Original Poster
I tried to book Sanaa lunch the other day too and it wouldn't let me :( So maybe they're either behind on loading OR they're discontinuing lunch? I hope the latter isn't true!

I really hope they're just behind in loading them. There isn't much daylight in the winter when playing with dinner slots and while I love the food, the view is one of the perks of going to Sanaa.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom