Sage of Time

sillyspook13

Original Poster
SPOILER ALERT!!!

This photo is not for the faint of heart, those with weak stomachs, or fear of heights. Anybody prone to motion sickness, heart, neck, or back problems, or expectant mothers should not view this photo. Those who would like to keep the experience of seeing the Sage of Time "magical", TURN BACK NOW!!!! I'm warning you! This may spoil the magic!!!! If you have ever made use of a barf bag during the Keys to the Kingdom tour, BE GONE WITH ME!!!! IF YOU IGNORE THIS WARNING, DON'T SUE ME!!!! YOU WILL GET ALL OF, ABOUT, 63 CENTS!!!!!

For those of you brave souls still reading all of this nonsense, let me explain. As you know, I have "connections" and "friends in high places". This is a picture of me with my friend Bryan. He is the BEST SAGE OF TIME THERE EVER WAS!!!! And, he's afraid of heights! Gosh, I admire that man! (Note ADMIRE, not LOVE. Bryan is MARRIED.) :D ;) :p :rolleyes: :)

Attachments

• bryan&me2.jpg
    bryan&me2.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 108

Tapestry2000

O_O!!! AAAUUUGGGHHH !!! NO NO NO NOOOOO!!!!!! WHY OH WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO ME????? AAAUUUGGGHHH!!!! ><() YOU'VE TOTALLY SCARRED ME FOR LIFE!!!! IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT! :mad: :(

*pause*

I'm just joking, silly :) That's a very nice picture!

I'm noticing your TON shirt - did you or someone else get the cast to sign it ??? (if that's what all the writing is, lol!) :D :D :eek:

Attachments

• sageoftime2.jpg
    sageoftime2.jpg
    148.4 KB · Views: 102

sillyspook13

Original Poster
My mom got the cast tho sign "THE SHIRT" (an XL sized Millennium Celebration shirt) for my birthday.

Speaking of birthdays, I took part in a birthday party Monday night.

Attachments

• birthday.jpg
    birthday.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 103

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom