Runaway brain

Pixie Duster

First off, a short on a DVD is not going to be enough to make it into merchandise, especially at WDW. Second, the DVD is limited, there are only 175,000 which is not a wide release. In order for merchandise to sell or even make it on the shelves it has to be a hugely appealing product and I am sure the folks in charge of merchandise do not see merchandise based on a short from 10 years ago now being released on very limited DVD as being a hard sell.

Sorry, but I know how those folks think.

Pixie Duster

Originally posted by MKBurn15
What's Runaway Brain?

Exactly my point. :)

Anyway it is a Mickey Mouse short, the last official one I believe made in 1993. The avatar shown above depicts a scene from Runaway Brain.

MKBurn15

Originally posted by Pixie Duster
Exactly my point. :)

Anyway it is a Mickey Mouse short, the last official one I believe made in 1993. The avatar shown above depicts a scene from Runaway Brain.
Crazy Mickey?

pilka214

i saw the short during a movie in theaters what move did they show it with. i have been wondering this for a long time

Mr. Tom Morrow

Runaway Brain was a animated short staring Mickey Mouse in theaters in 1995 as the opening act for A Kid in King Arthur’s Court. It is now available for the first time ever on video, as of yesterday as part of Mickey in Living Color Vol. 2. I’m just happy to finally see it! And after seeing it I really don’t understand all the concern about evil Mickey being so scary.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom