Rumor vs. Fact

Maccabee18

Original Poster
Hi moderators and people in charge of the forums. It seems like many people are speculating and creating threads on topics that are happening, or wishlist. Is there a way when someone posts a topic like "New Monorails" or "Inside Out replacing Imagination" that there is a feature to allow people to know -

Hey this is really happening, or about to be announced, vs.
I think I heard from some cast member who worked there 5 years ago mentioned something about this, but it must be real cause they work at Disney.

Like a change in the title to - Rumor - New Monorails or True - Disney Skyline

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
I doubt people will want to put "true" in the thread title because there are Disney folk who frequent these boards. Can't let every cat out of the bag, I'm afraid.

Maccabee18

Original Poster
Yes but some people discuss rumors as if they are true, and others just speculate. I'm not saying that people should announce anything beforehand, but it would be helpful to know what is in fact happening, or what is a thread of just speculation.

I'm also talking about those who don't select a tag, the moderator should go in and select it so its easier to sort. I don't mind reading threads about proposed projects, but when there is no basis for the rumor, I don't want to read through 40-50 posts to discover its all fluff.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Yes but some people discuss rumors as if they are true, and others just speculate. I'm not saying that people should announce anything beforehand, but it would be helpful to know what is in fact happening, or what is a thread of just speculation.

I'm also talking about those who don't select a tag, the moderator should go in and select it so its easier to sort. I don't mind reading threads about proposed projects, but when there is no basis for the rumor, I don't want to read through 40-50 posts to discover its all fluff.
Tags only apply to entire threads and not individual posts. We obviously don’t have enough manpower to read and categories millions of posts.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom