Rumor - Disney Dining Promo card for 2023 packages? Release tomorrow.

dreday3

Supposedly Disney is rumored to release a promo card of up to $750 for dining for 2023 packages. And it's supposed to be released tomorrow?

Anyone know about this? People are saying they see this on Tick Tok too, if that helps validity. 😂

My luck it is true, but since we already booked and with a great Disney Visa Discount, they would tell me I'd have to cancel and rebook, thus lose the discount. No thanks!

Ugh. It's a summer offer. Boo. Welp, I was excited for a second.

Last edited:

dreday3

Original Poster
I knew it! I knew it! Slumping Reservations? Ring that dinner bell!

But what about the first 5 months! I want a giftcard! 😂

We are going late April and ALL the resorts still have a lot of availability. I should be happy, maybe this will drive even more people to book those months and it will be pleasant crowd-wise when we go.

Upvote 0

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Supposedly Disney is rumored to release a promo card of up to $750 for dining for 2023 packages. And it's supposed to be released tomorrow?

Anyone know about this? People are saying they see this on Tick Tok too, if that helps validity
Yes its happening.

Upvote 0

dreday3

Original Poster
Yes its happening.

Thanks!

Unfortunately (or fortunately depending how you look at it) my dates are at the end of April, so we can't take advantage.
We would have gotten around $1100. :(

Upvote 0

Disneydad1012

Its certainly looking slow for this summer...As a DVC owner who travels in Aug every year DVC studios are wide open except for the few normal exceptions for almost all of July/Aug and we are into the 7 month window.

Upvote 0

brettf22

Premium Member
Meh. Strictly on a dollar basis, this is a maximum of a 33% off offer, but only on the cheapest rooms ($50 credit on a $150/night All Stars standard room, $150 credit on a $441 standard Wilderness Lodge room). Obviously the percentage goes down as the rack room rate goes up (i.e. only 20% off the cheapest $736 Grand Flo room).

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom