Rose & Crown & Illuminations

balto

Original Poster
If I make ADR at Rose & Crown about a half hour before Illuminations, will I be guaranteed to have a good spot to see Illuminations from there?

Any suggestions?

And... let's just hypothetically say that we eat our way through Epcot. Will they be extremely upset with us if we just order the Chocolate Guinness Cake?

(And how is this cake? Any reviews?)

Last year we ate at the Rose and Crown Pub about 2 hours before Illuminations and the seats with the best views were almost completely full! I would recommend an early meal outside at one of the tables by the lagoon to get a good view. I doubt they would care if you just got cake...if you are willing to spend money at Disney they'll take it!!!!!!!!!

"Because GE brings great things to life, in just 10 minutes, Illuminations Reflections of Earth will light up the sky above World Showcase."

bayoutinkbelle

I'm heading home from work to finish packing and tomorrow we'll be at WDW!! :D :D We've got ADR at Rose & Crown next week, about two hours ahead of the show. I'm sure we'll have a great view no matter where we sit. Others have said there is a viewing area for patrons.

At this point, I don't much care where I sit. I'm just ready to be there! :lol:

DisneyBunny

We just ate there. Details and pictures are in my trip report. (The link is in my signature.) We had ressies for 7:50, and were in the middle of our entrees when Illuminations started. Those with inside seats came outside to see the show. I highly reccommend it. It was a nice meal, with a great finale! :wave:

CAPTAIN HOOK

balto said:
If I make ADR at Rose & Crown about a half hour before Illuminations, will I be guaranteed to have a good spot to see Illuminations from there?
No - you'll be guaranteed the next available table (inside or outside) which will seat your party. You cannot specify or reserve an outside table.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom