Rope Drop LL Epcot Plan

KrzyKtty

Original Poster
Is there a thread that discusses the best plan for hitting Epcor now that guardian said the Galaxy is out? We are staying at the Beach Club and our 1st Epcot day will be next Sunday. Previously after doing a lot of research we figured the best plan was to buy a ILL to Remy's and use Genie+ to get a LL to Frozen. But now both Frozen and Remys are LL. So would it be better for us to rope drop Remy's and get the lightning lane to Frozen? Or get a lightning lane for Remy's and rope drop Frozen?? Or neither and go with some other plan? Is there a post that already talks about this situation?

To be honest work is stressing me out horribly right now, so I think I'm diverting all my stress into my Disney planning to try to exert some level of control over something. 🤣

Figgy1

Premium Member
Oh, Thank you. That reminds me that I paid for the touring plans subscription and haven't taken a look at building touring plans. I wasn't sure that they would work quite the same as they did before with the new LL system , but I can definitely look at what it recommended.
You can also do a personalized touring plan

lentesta

Premium Member
Oh, Thank you. That reminds me that I paid for the touring plans subscription and haven't taken a look at building touring plans. I wasn't sure that they would work quite the same as they did before with the new LL system , but I can definitely look at what it recommended.

Thanks for subscribing, @KrzyKtty! Let me know what the touring plan looks like, please.

We've got people testing plans in EPCOT today, too - happy to answer any questions.

KrzyKtty

Original Poster
Thanks for subscribing, @KrzyKtty! Let me know what the touring plan looks like, please.

We've got people testing plans in EPCOT today, too - happy to answer any questions.
@lentesure sure will. I will probably have to play with it a bit because we're going for 2 full Epcot days, and one evening for the after hours. 😁

KrzyKtty

Original Poster

Optimized seems to say do Remy's first, then make our way over to Frozen and Meet Anna/Elsa after. Which is similar to what I was thinking.

lentesta

Premium Member
Optimized seems to say do Remy's first, then make our way over to Frozen and Meet Anna/Elsa after. Which is similar to what I was thinking.

Yeah, that makes sense. I'd definitely start from International Gateway, then. It gives you a 10-minute head start on guests coming from the main entrance.

Do you have a way to get to the IG entrance?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom