rooms at carribean beach

disneycentral

Depends on where you are...

I guess that would depend. The check in is located at The Custom House, right at the entrance to the resort. The main pool, restaurants and shops are located at the Old Port Royale Center Towne. The resort is so spread out that you could be right next to the Old Port Royale Center Towne, and then again, you could be in Trinidad South or Barbados. I would guess that at most it would be a 8 to 10 minute walk from the farthest point to the meals and main pool. They also offer an shuttle service around the resort during the day. I don't think it is too bad. but I know some people who will never stay there again because it is so spread out. I guess it just depends if you are really sensative to that.

Here is a map of the resort:

http://www.wdwinfo.com/resortmaps/cbrmap.jpg

Upvote 0

WshUpnASta

We stayed at Aruba during our stay at Carribean Beach Resort in April 2000. We loved the resort. I would stay there again, but I wanted to try another resort. This time we are staying at Coronado Springs.

Upvote 0

Luau Cove

Let me recommend you PEPPER MARKET, it's one of the best places to ear in the whole WDW! The variety and originality of the place are great. Eat some burritos for me!
-->LUAU

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom