Room Reservations Change/Dilemma

Steph74

Original Poster
Originally I booked our hotel travel day through Undercover Tourist for one night at POR. When I booked the room, I neglected to book an accessible room for my son.

Plans changed a little and out travel day is a day earlier . I had to book and additional night through Disney as no one else had availablity for POR. I was able to book an accessible room.

When I called to try and combine the 2 reservations, I realized I neglected to book the accessible room and am unable to combine reservations.

I would hate to have to change rooms at the same resort. Will they combine rooms at check in? Is there something I can do to make this process go smoothly?

We leave in 52 days

Thanks!!

CAPTAIN HOOK

Will they combine rooms at check in? Is there something I can do to make this process go smoothly?
Check-in will probably be too late - unless a sharp eyed member of staff notices the two bookings under the same name when rooms are allocated.
I suggest you email Disney directly and as soon as possible, quote both your reservation numbers / confirmations and ask that (if possible) the two are linked thus (almost) guaranteeing you a two day stay in one room

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom