Room Requests

R&RsMom

We are staying at the WL and the POLY on our visit. Can anyone recommend a courtyard view room at the WL? We would like to be able to see the water pageant from the balcony. Could anyone recommend a standard room at the POLY? We would like to be close to the monorail station and/or pool. Do any standard rooms have views of the castle?

swimmom

From what I understand WL no longer takes FAX room requests. Room requests must be made at the time of your reservation or added to your reservation at least 10 days prior to arrival. I can't be of any help regarding a specific room number at WL, but I believe if you have a room at the end of the hall you will be able to see the water pageant. I think the 2005 Unoffical Guide had specific room numbers.

Upvote 0

goofy for fire

Hello everyone,

I'm new to posting on this site although I have been following it very closely for about a year. We are going to WDW and surrounding sites the week after Thanksgiving so we are counting down the days and looking forward to getting there. Hope everyone is safe after all the bad weather.

Mom,

According to the 2004 Unofficial Guide to WDW (in the WL) "6th Floor Rooms (6604 to 6030) have a particularly good view of the MK fireworks." Hope this helps.

Upvote 0

tigsmom

I'm not sure of the room numbers but we stayed in RM 6158 in the WL...it overlooks the villas & the quiet pool; its almost at the end of the hallyway so ask about rooms 6166 and beyond, they may be the rooms you want.

The Electrical Water Pagent is very nice experienced from the beach which is our favorite place to watch it. (the boat dock gets too crowded)

Enjoy your trip. :wave:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom