Room Request???

JaSnake16

I have read in some posts that people request their rooms a week in advance or so through faxing a room assignor. Is this how you get assigned your room. Where do I get a whole of a form to send them if that is the way.

I requested a room facing the Magic Kingdom for the 2nd week of June staying in the Tower Club at The Contemporary when I made reservations. There was also a litle note on my reservation confirmations that I recieved that stated "Room reqs: Room facing MK". Will that be sufficient? Any help would be great, thanks. :D

lukacseven

In the past, I've requested at the time of making reservations to stay in a particular building or section of a resort, and in all (7) instances my requests were granted without any follow-up. I have never requested a particular room(s), so you may need to fax a request in for that. I think one way you have a better chance of securing a particular room is if it is located in one of the "preferred" areas or buildings, depending on what resort you are staying at.

Upvote 0

Sloan

every chance you get

I think that you're off to a great start, but make sure you keep after them - room preference has been one of my biggest issues with the Disney resorts, but I think I've just had some bad luck. As mentioned by tim5055, nothing is guaranteed ...

Upvote 0

phlydude

You can fax (3 days out, no more, no less) your requests to the resort that you are staying in but don't expect them to be fulfilled.

It is suggested that you only request 3 things and be polite about the process.

List the requests in order of preference. If you want a non-smoking room, request that first. Then if you want ground floor, request that second. Finally if you want to be away from the lobby, request that last.

They could possibly honor all the requests but it is a rarity.

Do not call central reservations to make requests once it gets to 7 days before your trip. It will screw things up and cause you to come out of the request rotation.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom