Room Key Necklace? What is it?

ShellyT

Original Poster
What is a room key necklace? I printed off a packing list from mouseforless.com and it has this listed?

Thanks!

brkgnews

I'm guessing it's just an ID holder that you can pick up at office supply stores. The keycard is about the size of a credit card, so one of those ID lanyards should work fine.

mousermerf

Account Suspended
Something I constantly get stuck in ride restraint systems, between tables and chairs at fast food places, and occasionally on door handles and various types of shelves in gift shops. I recommend just carrying the darn thing in a pocket inside of strangling yourself.

Ringo8n24

mousermerf said:
Something I constantly get stuck in ride restraint systems, between tables and chairs at fast food places, and occasionally on door handles and various types of shelves in gift shops. I recommend just carrying the darn thing in a pocket inside of strangling yourself.

You are right about that. I have to wear my badge in a lanyard at work everyday and it gets hung up around corners on door knobs, in your plate when you eat if you lean for the salt, etc., so I could just imagine getting on and off rides with it. I would probably snap it in two pieces losing it getting out of a ride. I hate lanyards and prefer the pocket.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom