rookie question about my disney experience

patch553

Original Poster
hi all, I'm trying to get my head round m,d,e before it get's to the time for me to do my fast pass + and magic bands reservations:banghead:. We go in feb 2014 on the 9th for just under 3 weeks.
I'm trying to sort out my plans on the itinerary section. When I go onto say for example finding nemo show times it only went up to the 9th jan yesterday and the 10th jan today so do they add on another days show times every day. If so I should be able to add the shows into my plans in say 30 days which would be the 11th Nov. I think I got it right I know im not adding fast pass + yet but you can add the show and time on to your plans. Then I guess when fast pass + comes available I can fast pass some of these shows along with my 3 daily ride fast passes I also get to pick. Hopefully you guys can give me some good tips and advice want to make the best out of m,d,e for our trip.:):)

LucyK

You're correct, you can add show times, parades and other notes to your itinerary and they are not FP+ selections. You'll be able to choose FP+ around mid-November when you hit your 60 day mark.

The itinerary at MDE it's cute but it doesn't do much. Sadly it does't give you a sound reminder nor it syncs with your phone calendar so you'd have to add those specifically if you wanted your phone to beep when say, FOTLK next show would be. It's one of the major flaws with the system in my opinion.

No, you're not adding FP+ selections, that will happen around mid-november when you hit your 60 days mark and then you can select 3 attractions per park, per day. MDE itinerary and FP+ are not connected.

Rob562

Also one more clarification for the OP: If you use a FP+ reservation for a show like Nemo, it counts as one of your 3 FP+ reservations for that day.

Adding shows and other entertainment to your MDE itinerary (and adding other people in your Friends & Family list) is a nice way to keep others on the same page as to what your groups' plans are, but they're not the end-all-be-all answer for planning.

-Rob

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom