Romantic Idea for Wedding Anniversary

My wife and I will be celebrating for 5th wedding anniversary in a couple of weeks at WDW. I don't want to just do the dinner thing to mark our anniversary. Instead wanted to do something a little orginal. Any ideas?

JimboJones123

Go to the Poly, and get a dinner to-go at the counter service. Then Rent a 2 person boat around duskish, and have an on lake, in-boat picnic at sunset. You can usually get pastas and whatnots at the take out, so it doesn't have to be burgers. Park the boat, and eat your dinner on your own private sunset cruise. Then make out. Something different. You can always have a steak dinner at Disney, but if you are looking for something different....

Upvote 0

DisneyBride94

Make sure to go to town hall and get a pin that commemorates your special day. :) (We did this last year--we are USUALLY at Disney for our wedding anniveraries...it's where we honeymooned too... thus my username. :wave: )

Get your picture taken on your anniversary by one of the photographers...

I like the boat/picnic idea... I think you can actually order special meals for something like this...but not sure who you call...

I really do like California Grill though, for an anniversary dinner...

April

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom