Horror Movie Guru
Original Poster

Specific Type: Steel, Wheel-Launched, Looping, Kilo-Twister
Seating: Sit-Down, 4-Abreast, 32-Passenger
Height: 110' / 34m
Drop: 105' / 32m
Speed: 67mph / 108kph
Positive G's: 4 g's
Inversions: 7: Zero-G Roll, Cobra Roll, Vertical Loop, Corkscrew, Vertical Loop, Corkscrew
Tunnels: 1
Length: 3,700' / 1,128m
Duration: 2min, 15sec
Designer: Werner Stengel
Manufacturer: Bolliger and Mabillard
Color Scheme: Lime Green / Silver / White
Official Debut: May 28, 1999

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

>Do you enjoy this ride?
>How many times have you ridden it?
>If you've never been on, would you ride it for the first time?

OG Runner

I will be at Universal next week. I am not sure if I can get myself on this coaster. There is something about being outside.
I enjoy Rock and Rollercoaster at Disney, which is similar in some ways, but it is all enclosed.

JoeCamel

I will be at Universal next week. I am not sure if I can get myself on this coaster. There is something about being outside.
I enjoy Rock and Rollercoaster at Disney, which is similar in some ways, but it is all enclosed.
Just sit down, strap in and hang on! Haven't heard of any crashes lately so the probability of you returning to the station worse for wear is minuscule.

mmelka

Possibly one of the greatest rides in the the Orlando area if you enjoy roller coasters. Just be ready for the louder than necessary queue with the music and Hulk yells every launch.

Tom Morrow

It's probably the most intense roller coaster in Orlando. About 2/3rds of the time it's pretty smooth and a great ride. 1/3rd of the time it's somewhat rough, and there isn't really any real way to know what your experience will be like. It's actually smoother now than when it re-opened in 2016, somehow.

It also has one of the most miserable queue experiences in Orlando. The queue is usually filthy and inside it can get incredibly hot, stuffy, and cramped, with sirens and announcements blaring directly into your ears inexplicably.

Last edited:

The Empress Lilly

Don't you sometimes wonder why? The only thing I can figure is the difference of being inside and out.
Hulk makes a conscious effort of trying to intimidate the rider. It is big, bulky, loud. Bangs and explosions, that uphill launch straight into that Cobra roll.

I find the actual ride very smooth though. Hulk is like a wee little green puppy that barks real loud.

champdisney

Another must-do on my trips to UO. The original inception of the coaster was a riot, so cool. The new track is all that and more. I rode it last night and enjoyed it more at night. So if anyone is at the parks on the days it closes later than usual, ride the Hulk!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom