Revenge of the Mummy

yourbigbrother

Original Poster
what are peoples opinion of the ride. I enjoyed it when i got on it. I really did not know what to expect. However, i would not wait 90 minutes for it (what i waited becasue fast passes were sold out for the day)

yourbigbrother

Original Poster
you guys lucked out big time... i loved how it goes both forward and backward.. i went during the middle of the day hence the fact for the long waits

dxwwf3

The more I ride it, the less I like it. I used to think it was "good" and now I think of it as being "ok". It's worth a spin or two every time you go to USF. I still would take BTTF, MIB, T2, and Shrek 4D as my favorite attractions from USF.

MiRi

I rode this for the first time this past weekend. I thought the effects and the AAs were amazing. It was great. I just need to remind myself to bring the Dramamine for next time.

mikedlayer

It's a brilliant ride. Certainly something which gets the heart going in Universal (as I think the rides in Universal are more experiences that rides - even though they're great).

It was a bit predictable, for some reason when you do shoot off I knew it was going to happen then, but still a brilliant ride!

It kept breaking down when I was there mid-August - we just kept waiting outside 'till we could get on at the front of the queue ;)

When all the effects work and it's all synched up it's an amazing ride... unfortunately this doesn't happen too often and I think I've only rode this ride once when this has happened.

Tim G

yourbigbrother said:
what are peoples opinion of the ride. I enjoyed it when i got on it. I really did not know what to expect. However, i would not wait 90 minutes for it (what i waited becasue fast passes were sold out for the day)
Very good ride... good effects, sync, and theming during the ride itself, theming in the lines... so so...

But all 'n all a good ride... and not to be missed when visiting Universal Studios. (IMO)

VulliamyWDW

We were there in the middle of August this year and our longest wait was thirty minutes in the middle of the day on Saturday and most of our other wait times were basically walk on! I would have waited longer if i had to , the ride was awesome!

dolbyman

it was great ...(only the unfriendly cast members sucked :brick: ... litteraly jumping at me cause I tried to make a quick photo with my lousy nokia phonecam of the onride pic... I could do it anywhere else .. even bought some of them afterwards .. but this was uncool :mad: )

I just read .. in the riches vs. doom scene a kong animatronic is supposed to be hidden .. I have 4 videos of it .. but couldnt spot it :lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom