Reusing KttW cards

Nick Pappagiorgio

Original Poster
Noticed on my profile that shows my Magic Bands and tickets that the Key to the World Cards we requested on our last trip, are still linked. Has anyone tried reusing these a la reusing a linked Magic Band?

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Noticed on my profile that shows my Magic Bands and tickets that the Key to the World Cards we requested on our last trip, are still linked. Has anyone tried reusing these a la reusing a linked Magic Band?
Yes the card should work. My husband does not like wearing a band and uses the same KTTW card he got from a previous stay.

Rob562

Any card that appears in your MDE profile *should* work as your room key (and this includes park tickets), though we've had mixed results on the past few trips.

One one trip any and all media would work on the door, including our 7-day park hopper tickets, but on our latest trip in June only the Bands would work. Though I'm thinking that it may have been the CM at the front desk, since she made a big deal about checking the Bands we had from an earlier trip and making sure they were in the system...

-Rob

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom