Return of Cinemagique at the Walt Disney Studios

Absimilliard

Original Poster
I just saw confirmation that Cinemagique will return to the Walt Disney Studios this November. I guess the unreliable and not that good Marvel show was too much of a nightmare to run? Will it return next year?

In other news, the well received Big Band Beat that played last year at the other indoor theater at the Walt Disney Studios is returning.

cjkeating

I just saw confirmation that Cinemagique will return to the Walt Disney Studios this November. I guess the unreliable and not that good Marvel show was too much of a nightmare to run? Will it return next year?

In other news, the well received Big Band Beat that played last year at the other indoor theater at the Walt Disney Studios is returning.

The Marvel show was always due to end on September 30th and was very unlikely to be extended due to the end of the season and cost of the production going into a quieter time of the year that is already event heavy with Halloween/Christmas.

It is currently expected to return in an earlier Marvel season starting late March/early April next year.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom