Resort KTWC Locks

MagicHappens1971

Original Poster
Im not talking about the mickey touchpoints on your room door but the ones in front of buildings that the rooms are inside, such as the boardwalk or the AoA suites, they have this rectangular white scanners that don't even work with Magicbands and even if they do something when you tap them they turn red. Does anyone know why they are still their?

MagicHappens1971

Original Poster
Maybe those doors COULD be locked in case of emergency and those touch points would allow security and/or law enforcement to enter?
Im sure the doors could be locked and probably were before the magicbands, security/law enforcement would be a good idea. I just don't know why they would waste them for that rare occasion.

MagicHappens1971

Original Poster
I'd have to see a pic of said readers to hazard a guess.

-Rob
I'd have to see a pic of said readers to hazard a guess.

-Rob
image.jpg

Rob562

They may simply be check-in points for security. We have passive checkpoints that security at work use in their rounds. They scan them with their phone or a handheld computer of some sort and it keeps record of their movements and the time and date as they make their rounds. These may just be an active version of those.

-Rob

MagicHappens1971

Original Poster
They may simply be check-in points for security. We have passive checkpoints that security at work use in their rounds. They scan them with their phone or a handheld computer of some sort and it keeps record of their movements and the time and date as they make their rounds. These may just be an active version of those.

-Rob
But for guests to see, it was right next to the door. It doesn't seem like disney

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom