Resort Decorations.

Tuvalu

Premium Member
I've been a few times in Sept. and Oct. and have never noticed any resort Halloween decorations. And the MK (Main Street area) is the only park decorated for fall.

real mad hatter

Original Poster
I think there is a party after the Tower Of Terror 13k? MK has MNSSHP on many nights, which is a lot of fun as multiple threads on this forum attest!
I know..I put a lot of questions to appetise my needs..When I saw the resorts done up for Christmas I was wondering if they did the same for Halloween;)

93boomer

Premium Member
Quick question..As we're hoping to go in October on our next trip ( always July in the past ) Do the resorts have Halloween decorations like Christmas..Especially the PORS as we hope Thats where we will be staying..?:happy:
Morning @real mad hatter!! Hope you are having a glorious Disney day!!
Now when we stayed at PORS in October one year, they did decorate. It was closer to Halloween day, Oct. 31st that year. But, we came back to our room and found little ghosts flying around the table from the light. And can't remember if that was the same year or even the same resort (have stayed at CBR at Halloween too) but there was a witch almost as tall as me in the corridor leading to our room. So, maybe they decorate closer to the day instead of weeks in October. Will let you know when I get back from our trip in the middle of October this year!!:cool::happy:

MOXOMUMD

If you happen to go around the actual Halloween day, most resorts have carved pumpkins set up in their lobby. These have been done by different CM areas of the resort (mousekeeping, bell services, etc.) and they have ballot boxes where you can vote for your favorite. Some of them are really creative.

baloofigment14

If you happen to go around the actual Halloween day, most resorts have carved pumpkins set up in their lobby. These have been done by different CM areas of the resort (mousekeeping, bell services, etc.) and they have ballot boxes where you can vote for your favorite. Some of them are really creative.

Yep! I've seen the carved pumpkins too at Pop Century with the voting. There were some really good ones including a very cool Haunted Mansion one complete with Doom Buggys!

MOXOMUMD

Yep! I've seen the carved pumpkins too at Pop Century with the voting. There were some really good ones including a very cool Haunted Mansion one complete with Doom Buggys!
We had some time to spare before heading to MNSSHP so we resort hopped to take pictures of them. There was one at the Boardwalk done by bell services that was just an orange balloon with the word "pumpkin" written on it. Beside it was a bell and a note that said "Ring this if you like our balloon. Vote for us." That bell was like a Jedi mind trick because everyone that walked past rang it and the bellhops that were around cheered every time.

real mad hatter

Original Poster
Morning @real mad hatter!! Hope you are having a glorious Disney day!!
Now when we stayed at PORS in October one year, they did decorate. It was closer to Halloween day, Oct. 31st that year. But, we came back to our room and found little ghosts flying around the table from the light. And can't remember if that was the same year or even the same resort (have stayed at CBR at Halloween too) but there was a witch almost as tall as me in the corridor leading to our room. So, maybe they decorate closer to the day instead of weeks in October. Will let you know when I get back from our trip in the middle of October this year!!:cool::happy:
Hmmm.So when you returned to your room ,there was " Little Ghosts flying around the table." :jawdrop:. Was this a night after La Cava.;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom