Reservations vs. ADR???

BMinNY

Original Poster
I'm new to this forum, and see some people calling them reservations while others are calling them ADR's, with the implication that they are two different things.

Are reservations and ADR's different?

I just made what I thought were reservations for my trip in July (I called 1-407-WDW-DINE), and the reservation hostess kept calling them "advanced reservations". Is that different from normal reservations? Doesn't the word reservation imply that it is being made in "advance".

Any help would be appreciated! I am confused and concerned. I have never made dining reservations at Disney before, and I don't want to screw it up!

Thanks to everyone in advance!

typhoonguy

I'm new to this forum, and see some people calling them reservations while others are calling them ADR's, with the implication that they are two different things.

Are reservations and ADR's different?

I just made what I thought were reservations for my trip in July (I called 1-407-WDW-DINE), and the reservation hostess kept calling them "advanced reservations". Is that different from normal reservations? Doesn't the word reservation imply that it is being made in "advance".

Any help would be appreciated! I am confused and concerned. I have never made dining reservations at Disney before, and I don't want to screw it up!

Thanks to everyone in advance!
An ADR is the same as a reservation. Just different terminology. Sometimes you may hear "Priority Seating" or PS. That was the old term, but is generally recognized as a reservation.

DisneyMarg

ADR = Advanced Dining Reservation
sometimes called just
Reservation or
Advanced Reservation (which is redundant, as you have noted)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom