reservations now, discounts later?

lillady

Ok, here's my question. I've decided I like Jan'03 to make my plans for our first trip. If I call and make the reservations now....there obviously isn't any discounts that are extended that far in advance? So , I make the reservations now......then keep my eye out, and then call back and ask them to give me the discount when one comes up.....?

I am a disneyclub member (just joined)

was looking into the annual passes......I see that during this last month, annual passholders could have gotten allstar resorts for 49!

Are there any charges right away when you make reservations? I mean when I stay at Wisconsin Dells for instance, they charge me for the first night's stay right away I think.....and if I keep calling WDW with discounts that would get confusing?

sorry hope this makes sense........
thanks!

mandiem

I made my reservations for WDW in December for a trip in May (staying at The All Star Resort). When I first called, the Disney reservationist only wanted one night to be paid for in two weeks. The rest of it was due in April. Then I came across a special on mousesavers.com and called them back. They then wanted $200 for a down payment and then the rest due in March. The second time I called they transferred me to the Walt Disney Travel Club. I hope that helps.

Upvote 0

kasey

Ressies now- Discounts later

We made our Reservations in October for our trip in August. We booked thru the Disney Club. Recently we received a new invoice showing our balance due less than what our original invoice stated. When I called to inquire whether there was a mistake , I was told that no it wasn't a mistake, when they update their computers it automatically applys new discounts that applyy to your booking. Even though, I am still a firm believer that if you find a new code or discount, you should call to find out if it can be used.

Upvote 0

Pan

We made our initial reservations for PO-FQ back in Sept for Feb 2002 with a discount rate of $118(incl tax). You have to pay the first night with a check or credit card and it is fully refundable if you cancel up to a few days before your trip. We then got a great rate on www.mousesavers.com for $98(incl tax) and heard that the PO-FQ was closing down. No problem transfering our reservation to this rate at the PO-Riverside. They just applied the deposit to the new reservation.

Very important is to make your reservation through Central Reservations. Do not use Walt Disney World Travel Company or make the reservations over the Disney website as the refund policy is much more strict. I'm not sure about the DisneyClub and how refunds and changes work.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom